Michelle Obama, Thuli Madonsela, Oprah. When you think about these women, what comes to mind?
Whether you associate these public icons with their personal missions, professional accomplishments or
trajectory of their careers, one thing is certain – each has a clearly defined personal brand.
After having conversations with many, many women, I realized most women undermine their growth potential because they do not know how or have become reluctant to communicate their brands powerfully.
My research has also shown that Personal Branding is not a “nice to have” today – it’s an essential endeavor for all women who want to advance, thrive, and grow. Women need to know exactly what they stand for in the world, and how they stand apart from others, and communicate that competitive difference with confidence and clarity.
It is clear that if women can’t do this, they will lack the visibility and recognition they need to reach the next level of success.
Personal branding encapsulate how you present yourself to the world. Everything you choose to do and not to do, plays a role in communicating your character and value of your personal brand.
As a participant of my personal branding workshop you will learn:
- how your brand affects how people perceive you professionally;
- to have and project a strong personal brand which can give you greater confidence and open up more career opportunities.
Building a Personal Brand Intelligence
Model for this workshop is based on 3 core Brand Powers:
- Brand power 1: Your unseen internal values dimension
- Brand power 2: Your seen external image
- Brand power 3: Taking your value out to the world
Each Participant will receive a learner guide and a journal to map their personal brand intelligence pathways, together with a personalized one-on-one coaching session.
To a One Day Personal Branding Workshop
Here are some of the exercises we will cover on this Personal Branding programme:
- What is a Personal Brand and why does it matter?
- Your Personal Brand
- Beliefs and Values
- Life Scripts
- Your Strengths and Qualities
- Features and Benefits
- The Ideal You
- Your Strapline
- Managing Your Image
- Communicating your Personal Brand – It’s You They Buy
- Modelling Leadership Styles in Management
- Changing Your Impact
- Creating Visibility
- Influencing Others
- Building Your Personal Brand
- Telling Your Story
- Resumes and Marketing
- Footprints – Your Personal Brand